- FDIC Institution Directory: provides the latest demographic and financial information for every FDIC-insured institution.
- FDIC Statistics on Depository Institutions: this utility allows a user to compile reports containing customized peer groups of FDIC-insured institutions and bank holding companies.
- FDIC Trust Institutions Information: trust information available from 2001.
- FDIC Statistics on Banking: allows the user to create customized reports.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System Data Download Program: allows users to download data related to Fed statistical releases. Includes information on bank assets and liabilities.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System Research Data: finance and economics working papers, including statistics.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Statistics on Banking: a statistical history of the United States banking industry. Washington, DC: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. HG2493 .S72 and on microfiche.