Items without a link must be obtained through interlibrary loan. Please contact a reference librarian or use our online ILL system.
- Fienberg, Stephen E. (ed.). The Evolving Role of Statistical Assessments as Evidence in the Courts. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1989. KF8968.75 .E96
- Gastwirth, Joseph L. Statistical Reasoning in Law and Public Policy. Boston: Academic Press, 1988. KF8968.75 .G37 1988.
- Good, Phillip I. Applying Statistics in the Courtroom: A New Approach for Attorneys and Expert Witnesses. Baton Rouge, LA: Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2001. KF8968.75 .G66 2001
- Ward Edwards, "Influence Diagrams, Bayesian Imperialism and the Collins Case: An Appeal to Reason", 13 Cardozo L. Rev. 1025 (1991-1992).
- William B. Fairley, "Probabilistic Analysis of Identification Evidence", 2 J. Legal Stud. 493 (1973).
- Stephen E. Fienberg and Mark J. Schervish, "The Relevance of Bayesian Inference for the Presentation of Statistical Evidence and for Legal Decisionmaking", 66 Boston Univ. L. Rev. 771 (1986).
- Michael O. Finkelstein and William B. Fairley, "A Bayesian Approach to Indentification Evidence", 83 Harv. L. Rev. 489 (1970).
- Richard O. Lempert, "Modelling Relevance", 75 Mich. L. Rev. 1021 (1977).
- Laurence Tribe, "Trial by Mathematics: Precision and Ritual in the Legal Process", 84 Harv. L. Rev. 1329 (1971).