Skip to main content
- Harvard University's Program on Survey Research has a number of very useful resources on survey research.
- The American Statistical Association has a section on Survey Research Methods. Included on this site are links to resources, information on webinars and the SRMS newsletter.
- Survey Methodology is a journal published by the Canadian agency in charge of the collection of statistics, Statistics Canada. It publishes articles on topics such design issues, data sources and collection techniques.
- Fowler, Floyd J. Survey Research Methods. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications, 2009. HN29 .F68 2009
- Gobo, Giampietro. Constructing Survey Data: An Interactional Approach. Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications, 2014. HA31.2 G63 2014
- Rea, Louis M. & Parker, Richard A. Designing and Conducting Survey Research: A Comprehensive Guide. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2014. HA31.2 .R43 2014
- Danielle Shapiro, et al. "Using Mechanical Turk to Study Clinical Populations" 1 Clinical Psychological Science 213-220 (2013).