Skip to main content
- Executions in the U.S. 1608-2002 at the Death Penalty Information Center: a dataset containing the name, age, and race of the executed person as well as the date and method of execution.
- Crime in the United States: an annual publication in which the FBI compiles statistics on the volume and rate of crime offenses for the nation, states and individual agencies. The report also includes arrest, clearance and law enforcement employee data. Statistics from 1960 on are available.
- Trafficking in Persons Report: an annual report produced by the Department of State. Reports from 2001 to 2020 are available online. It includes country narratives and relevant international conventions.
- Weisburd, David Weisburd. Statistics in Criminal Justice. College Park, MD: Springer, 2007. HV7415 .W43 2007
Back to Top
Foreign & International
- Crime Statistics: from the United Kingdom's Home Office. Data exists for police force areas as well as local authorities.
- Crime and Justice in Canada: from Statistics Canada, the governmental statistics agency. Includes surveys on crime, homicide, recidivisim, and victims of crime.
- Crimes Statistics: statistics from the European Union, 2008-2016.
Back to Top